Join us June 13th, 2018
ON a March for Children's Cottage Society!
Calling all Little Monsters!
Since 1986 The Children’s Cottage Society has been dedicated to preventing harm and neglect to children and building strong families through support services, respite programs and crisis nurseries. They are a recognized leader in providing effective programs and services to help ensure Safe Children in Healthy Families.
This Spring, Wee Wild Ones is bringing our community of little ones (including Y O U !) together for a Monster March to fundraise money to support The Children's Cottage Society!
Children Marching for Children
When: June 13th, 2018 10:00am - 12:00pm
Where: Meet at 10:00am Eau Claire Market
End + Picnic 12:00pm St. Patricks Island (Surprise Sponsored Lunch)
Who: Anyone + Everyone! We encourage Schools/Classes,
Preschools and Daycares to sign up as teams!
What: Marching 3 Kilometers along the RiverWalk
REGISTER A TEAM!
Recruit your class, school or group of friends and make a team!
There will be a surPRIZE for the individual or team who raises the most money.
Monster Hall of Fame!
Get creative, silly and wild with your costumes!
Prizes will be given for:
- The Scariest Monster
- The Funniest Monster
- The Cutest Monster
How to get involved
SIGN UP AS A TEAM
1. Sign up to participate as a TEAM by registering and creating your own, unique fundraising page.
2. Post about the cause on social media and encourage family & friends to participate or support you by pledging a donation! Follow us @ofthe.wild and use the hashtags #MonsterMarchYYC and #ChildrensCottage for a chance to have your photo reposted on our website.
3. Join us on June 13th at 10:00am at Eau Claire Market for the pre-March warm-up! (directions will be e-mailed to participants)
4. Parade will end at St. Patricks Island Park. All participants will receive complementary lunch supplied by one of our AWE-SOME Sponsors.
OR SPONSOR A PARTICIPANT/TEAM
1. Find your friend's fundraising page and pledge a donation, or donate to this page - the Monster March General Fundraising Page.
Our goal is to raise $10,000 as a community for The Calgary Children's Cottage so that they can continue to provide important services
to learn more about this important Calgary Organization!
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for your support!
XX WEE WILD ONES TEAM